The Trekking Club is more than adventure...
It is about great experience guided by experts, within reach
A Trekking Club company was founded in 2005 by a group of nature-loving friends, under a guidance of a well-known alpinist Alexey Raspopov. We are officially registered as licensed company - tour operator (state license with no0001061 dated 12 July 2005).
Initially conceived as a mountaineering/trekking project founded by a kazak climber Alex Raspopov, we have grown into a stable business providing hiking, camping, adventure and culture tourism services in Kazakhstan. As a team of passionate travelers and professional athletes, we enjoy tackling unconventional challenges and we do it well as evidenced by international awards: one of the camps from a private Trekking Club camp/lodge network became a finalist of Top 100 World's Sustainable Destinations (by Green Destinations, ITB Berlin). We are often involved in organizing large sports events and have our own kids' club.
Our story began about 20 years ago, when it became clear to us, a group of friends, that the most valuable experience is gained not only in sport competitions, but in a shared experience during events. Events are different, of course, but for us it mostly means travel.
Each of our team has something to be proud of, we are all sportsmen: someone summited eight-thousanders, someone became a champion in rock climbing, someone did aerobatics or led a scout camp. In fact, we can do everything: survive in outer space, cook in the center of a tornado, entertain on sheer cliffs, drive any vehicle, take care of nature and people. And we know how to share it.
Alexey, Asya, Maria, Denis, Sayat, Dima, Ainur and our other colleagues are important not only as independent professionals, but also as part of a huge joint experience. We managed to achieve a dream and turn our lifelong passion into a business that - we are sure - benefits our beautiful vast country.
We offer and share experience in:
Trekking – walking and hiking tours from 1 to 9 days in North Tian Shan area
Climbing- mountaineering and climbing of the peaks of Zailisky Alatau mountains. Mountaineering expeditions to the other regions.
Adventure, Cultural & Historical tours - amazing trips from 3 to 14 days, a wonderful experience guided by experts
Courses and educational programs -mountaineering school, rock- and ice-climbing courses. A full range of theoretical and practical lessons that help in achieving of special skills of safety climbing.
Children scout camp – children training and leisure programs based on a comfortable tent-camping living in a wild nature. Any types of safe and useful, fun activities are included in the itinerary.
- a very comfortable Trekking Club safari-lodge in a pictorial Turgen mountain gorge
- a new Trekking Club mountain hut at a height of 2700m in a rocky Touyuk-Su canyon. Is used for Mountaineering school student accommodation and climbing activities.
Active corporate events -a number of activities: fun, sports and extreme, can be offered as a race, championship or theme game, according to your group or company. Teambuilding games to strengthen your corporate spirit.
Nepal and Tibet trekking - exotic and fascinating travel in Himalaya , for anyone. The programs offered for different Nepal parts, take from 10 to 17 days.
TREKKING CLUB MISSION AND PRINCIPLES
Trekking Club is a small but very efficient team of enthusiasts and mountain lovers. Our main goal is to promote sustainable development of the ecological and adventure tourism market in Kazakhstan. Since we are confident that a responsible market cannot develop outside of a responsible society, then we make great efforts and apply all our experience to help creating an active, environment friendly community in our country:
- our eco-lodges in Turgen and Touyuk-Su gorges are always open to other people upholding principles of sustainable tourism. We love to meet and exchange experiences with those who share our ideals. We are pleased to present our achievements in the implementation of eco-technologies - and happy to have a feedback.
- we love travelling and know a lot about the nature of our native land. We are happy to share this information with anyone interested in. Our maps, pictures and absolutely free GUIDE BOOK are our contribution to the culture of the eco-community.
Our mission is: daily practice creating of such a tourist product that meets the needs of the present without harming them in the future.
We follow these principles:
1. SAFETY - it is a main principle of any adventure. Safety first.
2. ATTENTION TO THE CUSTOMER - knowing of human abilities, desires and expectations allows to provide a perfect service for any person
3. COMFORT - a very important issue of good customer’s feeling: guide’s and stuff’ attentiveness and politeness, a new and up-to-date equipment, punctuality and exact scheduling, environmental thinking
4. GOOD IMPRESSIONS - any of our program and tour has to bring something new to a life of our customer: new feeling, new skills and knowledge, new impression
5. CARE OF ENVIRONMENT - preserve nature and resources; keep it clean, safe and wild
6. SMOOTH COMMUNICATION - we are easy to contact with. Anytime, anywhere - should you need any assistance.
HERE YOU MAY READ MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY AND SIGNIFICANT PROJECTS DONE BY OUR TEAM